An extremely spacious 3BHK fully furnished apartment on rent. In Mulund east area, new building, close to Mulund ITI on Chafekar Bandhu Marg. Below are the features.
• Only 2 flats per floor with a 7 storeyed building.
• 5 mins walk from Mulund train station
• 2 mins drive from Eastern Express Highway
• Close to malls, market, hospitals and college
• Very nice society with amicable residents
• Clean premises, adjacent to beautiful well maintained municipal garden
• Hall has large French windows (with grills for safety) on both sides
• 2 master bedrooms, with toilet (WC) bathroom in both, lots of light, air and storage space
• Well designed 3rd bedroom with pull out sofa come bed and a study table
• All the bedrooms has huge windows with grills for safety and sliding aluminium windows
• Lots of light and air in all the rooms and kitchen, Italian marble flooring throughout the house
• Fully furnished with plenty of storage space, wardrobes
• Furniture provided with beds in all the bedrooms, sofa in the hall, 6 seater dining table, stove, fridge, washing machine, geysers and buckets. Will provide utensils if required.
• Lots of light and air from the hall with huge windows on both sides
• Beautiful views from both the master bedrooms
We are looking for a preferably vegetarian family to rent this nice apartment. Lease agreement is of standard 11 months and extendable upon further review before the end of the 11 month term. Lease agreement will be prepared by a lawyer and registered at the registration office. Registration costs will be divided into 2 between the new tenant and landlord. Asking rent is Rs 42,000 per month with Rs 2 lakhs deposit. We are looking for a nice and respectful family to rent.
Please email or call to schedule a time for a showing of the apartment.
My colleague Indu Sadh an accomplished housewife and a property advisor for 5 years in the business when started on could not relate to floor plans.
She would be happier and one could see the twinkle
Changing Lifestyles and Skyline of Mumbai
Mumbai – The Financial Capital of India has been the centre of attraction and a trend setter for fashion, food, lifestyle and of course Housing in today’s
Non-Resident Indians usually plan for the future and for them getting in early in a project is vital
* If you are going to a good branded developer, the risk is mitigated in a short span of time as s
Eastern Suburbs - The New Favourite for Home Buyers
Eastern Suburbs have come out a long way and with numerous top Developers constructing in Chembur, Ghatkopar, Vikhorli, Kanjur Marg, Bhandup and
Real Estate Mumbai newsletters are the most interesting as they give you the latest market reports and research and bring you updated with the current market trends, demands etc.
Since 1993, Real Estate Mumbai assists you in finding residential and commercial properties on Rent or Sale in Mumbai.
Real Estate Mumbai services include Property Search, short listing properties, drafting leave and license agreements and providing relocation services in Mumbai.