Nearby Landmark : Near Reliance Fresh,
Nearest Hospital: IASIS Hospital
Nearest School : Holy Family School
Nearest Railway Station : Vasai East Staion
Its a 3 BHK on 4th floor - 2 master bedrooms with bathroom for each, 1 commom bedroom, 1 common bathroom, 1 well build kitchen with dry area, 1 big hall with french window and balcony. 1 small room - can be used as dry area or storage room or pooja room etc etc. Hospitals, schools, shopping centres are all nearby, just 2 to 5 min away from residence. Currently, its a empty flat. Therefore possession will be available as fast as possible once the deal is complete.
The original name of Vasai was Vesalé in Sanskrit. Under the Muslim sovereigns it was renamed to Baxay; the Portuguese christened it Bancaim, and the Marathas called it Bajipura. After it was under British rule, it was named Bassein. Finally, after Indian independence it was renamed as Vasai.
Vasai was the seat of the Portuguese power from 1534 to 1739, after which it fell to the Marathas. The Portuguese under Nuño da Cunha built a massive black basalt fort in addition to churches as they found the site to be an apposite harbour. Vasai boomed with the spice trade and the ship building industry. The salubrious climate and the burgeoning profits saw many wealthy fidalgos — blue blooded Portuguese nobles reside here in lavish villas. It later became the town where the Portuguese aristocracy sent their illegitimate sons rather than exhibit their illegitimate offspring. The floor of St Francis Church is paved with the graves of the Portuguese nobility along with their royal insignia.
The Bassein parish is the largest contributor of priests to the Bombay Archdiocese. The parish has also contributed India's only Catholic saint — St. Gonsalo Garcia.